Skip to main content

Our Impact

At EPL Ghana, our journey has been marked by a profound impact that resonates across the nation and reaches far beyond. We take pride in the achievements we’ve unlocked, driven by our commitment to nurturing the next generation of leaders. Here’s a glimpse of our impact:

Nationwide Reach

Our efforts have touched the lives of more than 100 young professionals, spanning all 16 regions of Ghana. We are dedicated to leaving no stone unturned in our quest to empower leaders across the entire nation.

Transforming Lives

Through our rigorous training and placement programs, we have successfully guided Fellows into the heart of Ghana’s governmental institutions. Remarkably, 80% of our Fellows have seamlessly transitioned into these institutions, contributing to the nation’s development. The remaining 20% have ventured globally, where they continue to create waves of impact and contribute to international development

A Global Presence

Our impact extends across borders, as we equip our Fellows to take their place on the world stage. Many of our accomplished Fellows have had the privilege of participating in prestigious global panels and conferences. They have represented Ghana and EPL Ghana at esteemed events such as the Mo Ibrahim Governance Conference in Kenya and discussions on Tax Certainty and Technology in China.

Our commitment to nurturing leaders who make a difference is at the heart of everything we do. As we look ahead, we are determined to continue expanding our impact, both locally and on the global stage, ensuring a brighter, more prosperous future for all.

Equipping Youth to Drive Change

This prestigious fellowship offers emerging young leaders a unique opportunity to enhance their leadership capacity. With guidance from public policy experts and trainers, both external and within institutions like the Office of the Head of Civil Service (OHCS), Civil Service Training Centre (CSTC) and now Policy Influencing Organizations and CSOs, we provide an immersive training experience. The program is meticulously designed to groom these budding professionals, preparing them to assume senior leadership roles within the next five years while upholding strong and positive values.

Support Our Work

Donate Now